[3830] RTTY WPX N4CF SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 18:54:15 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:25

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As much as I like RTTY contests, I found it hard to keep my BIC. There was a lot
of QRM, and many DX signals sounded very "RATTY" with clicks on the
FSK transitions and bad shift. I wasted more time than I should have trying to
tune them in. Most signals were crystal-clear, and no problem to decode, but
some stations were RATTY.

And what about 10M! The band just kept on giving!

All S&P. I considered running a couple of times, but never did.