[3830] RTTY WPX AI4WU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 12 19:11:28 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: AI4WU
Operator(s): AI4WU
Station: AI4WU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First contest with amp back from repair and everything went pretty smoothly. I
think at one point I did overheat the balun on my 80 m OCF despite its 5 KW
rating! Gotta look into that. Allocated more time than usual and very pleased
with the result. Total operating time was nearly 11.5 hours. Also, first time
using contest score online, which was an interesting experience. It does seem to
stimulate friendly competition.