[3830] RTTY WPX VE3CT(W1AJT) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 13 07:11:34 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: VE3CT
Operator(s): W1AJT
Station: VE3CT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

Total:  685  Prefixes = 456  Total Score = 1,064,760

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

K3 / OptiBeam / 80m "V"

A bit of a rough time with poor audio and many re-boots.  Major problem was
losing electric power from 08:30 UTC Sunday to 20:30 UTC at my control station.
Goal was to score 1M points, of my last 12 Q's 11 were JA, BA, DU & 9V.  Had
537 Qs when I stopped Saturday 148 were from 20:30 Sunday to the end with a 1/2
hour break.  Had to reboot 4 times in the last 40 minutes.  Still good fun with
10m & 15m stellar to Asia the end of the contest.  Just got remote RTTY
working late Thursday so great fun for me.