[3830] RTTY WPX WV4P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 13 16:29:40 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P NR4L NN5SS VE5MX K6JO
Station: WV4P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5
Remote Operation

Club: RCC

Comments:

Congrats to K9CT and crew, Excellent job as usual, a well oiled machine.

The first 12 hours were incredible, hitting on all 8 !
Then we had a freak failure that in turn caused other damage. That was the end
of a competitive effort but all of the ops agreed Lets keep pressing on ! So,
while futile. we did and had a great time.

Very proud of the attitudes and perseverance of my Op's that hung in there and
gave it 100% in spite of the situation... Winners.

Thanks for all the Q's See you next year ! Ron WV4P