[3830] RTTY WPX OK7W SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 14 05:44:59 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs): 34!
OpMode: 2BSIQ

We have huge 4x6el H antenna for 10m on our OL7M QTH
(https://www.youtube.com/embed/eTDvzJSJ0jc), but unfornutanelly it was
broken/disconnected by the wind for many years now. Luckily, just a few miutes
before friday night I was able to fix it and connect it. And it was worth of it
- because the 10m was amazing - very nice openings after mny ears :-), that was
the highlith of this contest.
The bad think about this test was my stupidity - I forgot that the RTTY part of
WPX only have 30 hours of operation. I have figured out this rule thanks to
Pavel OK1MU at sunday night, after 34 hours of operation :). So the strategy was
not optimal and I am sorry for sending such incomparable numbers to online
score, now here on 3830 I post my guess for score in 30 hours of operation, so
it should be roughly comparatible now.
Thanks to OK1MU, OK2ZAW and QRO.CZ hamshop for all the complicated 2BSIQ
technical solutions.
MNY TNX to all the stations for lots of Qso's, see you in next contest, probably
the ARRL CW next weekend.
73, Standa OK7W - OK1CID.