[3830] RTTY WPX KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 14 17:06:31 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 22:57

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

I planned to make a max effort (max for me) in this contest but too many
unavoidable distractions (such as a bad water line leak) got in the way. Even
though the computer showed almost 23 hours of effort, many of those were only
partial hours. Conditions were great, even including openings to Europe which is
the most difficult part of the world to contact from Hawaii. All considered, it
was great fun which is the whole point.  Thanks for the Qs!

TS890
3 el SteppIR @35'
Multiband dipole @40'