[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 15 16:27:28 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 15

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Hello from Kawaihae, Big Island!

Finally the first calm day here, it's been very windy the past week.  Got my
dipole up, heard lots of signals on 15m, but rough time getting heard. Tried
running, but never managed to get spotted, ugh. Then I looked on
reversebeacon.net to see what the KH6LC skimmer could hear on 15m.  Most but not
all of the ones listed there, I'd already tried multiple times, no luck. But
there was one I hadn't tried yet, so I tuned there, and got it! I'm surprised,
because the signal wasn't that loud over here (maybe S2 - S3?), but he got me on
the first try, YAY! Thanks AA2IL for the contact :)

No 3z or 7z for me today, but I will (weather permitting) try to do some of the
ARRL DX contest this weekend.

Aloha and 72

Heather