[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 16 22:08:23 EST 2023

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 17

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

   80:   9      9
   40:  12     10
   20:   6      4
Total:  27     23  Total Score = 621

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Guest op tonight: MURPHY!  Couldn't get MORTTY interface keying reliably for the
first 6 minutes, then had some keyboard lockups on bands where 100 watts usually
not problematic.  Heard faint signal on 15 at the start, but buried in power
line arc noise.  Probably stayed on 20 too long because I was relieved to be
making any Qs at all.  40 was great, and likewise should have gone to 80 a bit
earlier.  Can you tell I'm still a novice at NS?

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,
MikeNH