[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 16 22:51:59 EST 2023

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:   9      8
   40:  25     19
   20:   1      1
Total:  35     28  Total Score = 980

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well I should have and could have done much better tonight.  Before the QRP Fox
Hunt on 80M at 0200Z, I set N1MM+ up for the NS.  Then worked one of the foxes
in the QRP Fox Hunt, KB9LLD in MO.  They shifted to 15 and then 20 precontest.
No signals on either band.  Opeing bell and I heard and worked only K6NV/7 on
20M.  So quickly to 40M and worked just a few.  Got beat out all the time good
ops didn't hear me when I was the only caller.  I was hearing very well.  What
could be wrong!  Oh, yes.  I am only running 5W (actually 3.5W on my wattmeter).
I have forgotten to raise power to 100W after the QRP fox hunt.  Rest of the NS
was fun, but, of course, no way to make up for the lost time.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Good luck to all in ARRL DX Contest this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.