[3830] RTTY WPX VA3LR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 17 08:26:49 EST 2023

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EN93wk
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  787  Prefixes = 462  Total Score = 1,158,696

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Since I was not able to put in a full time effort because I was unavailable to
do so on Sunday, I originally planned to skip working the contest this year.
But it is one of my favourites so I decided to do my best working only on Friday
night and all day Saturday.  Glad I did as I added a couple ATNO's to the log.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  See you in the next one.  73