[3830] ARRLDX CW N4KH SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 18:22:06 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15:13

Total:  691    79  Total Score = 163,767

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort, single band, unassisted. Planned to stay low power but turned
the amp on some of the time to work some hard to get mults. Ten meters was
awesome all weekend. I'm glad I opted for a single band entry and picked 10m. I
didn't make my goal of 100 countries but this was a fun contest having just one
band to explore. Morning EU pileups were incredible. 73 and thanks for the Q's.