[3830] ARRLDX CW K3TS SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 18:49:47 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: SNJ

Total: 1575   387  Total Score = 1,828,575

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

What a difference a year makes. Last year, the SFI never got above 100, but this
year has seen over 200, with this contest at about 170, and of course, 10 meters
was the star of the show. I almost made DXCC on that band alone! I had about 390
more Qs than last year, and over 60 more mults, so I would say that is a nice
improvement. Many thanks to all the DX stations who hung in there with us and
made it a great event, and please come back in a few weeks for SSB, as it will
not be
much fun without you. 73 for now!

de K3TS