[3830] ARRLDX CW K0MD SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:04:40 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5
OpMode: SO2R

Total: 1917   406  Total Score = 2,334,906

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Rigs: Elecraft K4D's
Amps: KPA1500 + Acom 2000a
Antennas: C49XR stack on 10-20, 2/2 on 40, 80 m 4 SQR and 160 vertical

Comments:

Thanks for the QSO's.
The bands were open - wow!
I have never been able to work QSO's on 160-10 all in the same hour as 1200 GMT
today.  Amazing.

I noticed a lot of low power stations in Europe and Japan.
I worked one JA station who was using 2 watts.

I sort of thought the exchange included the station's cell phone company as I
received a lot of ATT exchanges!

A big thank you to all who sent K instead of KW.

Scott, K0MD