[3830] ARRLDX CW KD9MS SOSB15 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:08:30 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 18:20

Total:  306    78  Total Score = 71,604

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow! That was great! Lots of JA's in the log, even a BY and I caught a JT just
as he was coming on. Never thought of doing QRP before the last couple of
contests and before that, My FT-2000 blew the finals (thank you FT8) so all I
had was my FTdx1200. Awesome radio!

Heard lots of SMC this weekend. I'm sure the scores will be huge! Thanks to all
that CQ'd and let me answer. 99% S&P this weekend, although I did make about
5 CQ contacts. Heard some DX give 5 watts as well. I figured they could hear me
since I could hear them.

73! Craig KD9MS

Rig: FTdx 1200 @ 5 watts
Antenna: Explorer 14 at 60'