[3830] ARRLDX CW K2QO SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:10:58 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  508   180  Total Score = 274,320

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

NICE band conditions! Wow! Every time I got on multiple bands were open. 10 and
15 were especially great. It was super windy on Saturday and my SWRs on the beam
were all over the place (I had to do the whole day at 100W) and I found my one
side of my delta loop on the ground. A half-hour in the howling breeze was
needed as a strain relief on one side had "relieved" itself. It calmed
down on Sunday it was back to normal.

FlexRadio 6500
KPA and KAT 500
Force 12C4E