[3830] ARRLDX CW K7RAT(N6TR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 19:45:23 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 34
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   34     8
Total: 2848   327  Total Score = 2,793,888

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I had not really planned on operating as much time as I did - but conditions
were so excellent that it was hard to walk away from the radio.

This is by far the most QSOs I have ever generated with my own station in one
weekend - by probably over 1000.

Radios: 2 x K4D + KPA1500
160M: Vertical + Beverages (heard S50C I think it was via South Am)
80: Single quad loop E/W (not so good for EU, but did work a few)
40: 4L 40M at 97 feet (the strong suit)
20: 5L + 3L + 2L
15: 5L + 3L + 2L
10: 5L + 2L

Knew it was going to be a special weekend when 9N7AA and two VUs were in the log
in the first two hours.