[3830] ARRLDX CW E7DX M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 20:15:12 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T E74A E76C E77C E77CW E77DX E77EA
Station: E7DX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN484IX

   40: 1376    59
   20: 1350    60
   15: 1358    59
   10: 1294    60
-------------------
Total: 6221   319  Total Score = 6,951,583

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we entered M/M category, which is not our
Thing ( station is designed for SOAB and MS ).
Not real technical problems, but some issues with wrong
use of equipment 🤪😬
Sorry if you call us snd we didn’t replayed back.

Less activity on low bands
But great condx on 10m

Did expected more QSOs on 40/20/15, but this is our best score ever
Congrats to 9A1A (even they never use live score, we hope this will
Be once subject to change)

Thanks for QSO and CU in SSB
Will be SOAB from E7DX

73