[3830] ARRLDX CW W6JBR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 20:27:49 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oceanside CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:27

   80:   13     8
Total:  222    84  Total Score = 55,944

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! This sunspot cycle is going great so far! 10m was smoking hot, EU was
slamming through in the am. My FLEX-3000 makes operations easy, so I could spend
more time at the rig. I got to 200 Qs, and kept going with the swarm of JAs on
10m towards the end. My newly installed HF-2V is doing great, even without
radials, just a single counterpoise. It is built for 80/40/20m but has a flat
SWR on 15m, and I ran 10m with the tuner. I had great results with it on all
bands. It is superior to any of the other limited space antennas I have been
using. Hopefully, I will be able to keep it up without any neighbor hassles.

Thanks for all the excellent DX Qs. See you next time.

73,

JR

Station:
FLEX-3000