[3830] ARRLDX CW K2LE(@K2LE/1) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 19 21:33:21 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K2LE
Operator(s): K2LE K1EP VE4EA
Station: K2LE/1

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

   10: 1024    93
-------------------
Total: 3158   453  Total Score = 4,282,200

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Propagation was the best in years, or even decades. But it was miserable
operation in other respects. Ed K1EP was the only one at the station ( thank him
and goodness,) Cary VE4EA and Andy K2LE on remote from the west and East
coasts.
Half way into the weekend our Anydesk remote software just died - we had to
scramble to activate MISERABLE RUSTYDESK ( no reflection to W6OAT ) and our
internet connectionjust slowed down to a crawl. There were cracks and pops all
day Sunday in the remote audio - and no support from our ISP of course. Repeats
were needed almost all the time Sunday even on S9+ signals - felt like our
remote ops were inexperienced drunkards, but no time to apologize. Wait till
next year..