[3830] ARRLDX CW N6HI SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 01:00:33 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

   40:   16     5
Total:  149    75  Total Score = 33,525

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

QRP, NON-Assisted, "Full 5 Watts" to a 20 Foot end-fed wire,
thrown into a tree out my window - my only station antenna.
No internet or other assistance used, just S&P "tune and find".
The upper bands were quite good with great conditions on 10m.
My goal was to better my last years results, which I did, and I
even set a new personal best record with this years # of QSOs.
I managed to put 27 European contacts in the log, a few Africa,
and 40 QSOs with Japan. VERY pleased to work our Expedition
outlaws at PJ2T, and KH7M on all 4 bands I use, and managed
to even get VP2V/AA7V on both 10 and 15 meters. TNX guys!
My hearty congratulations and THANKS to all for your patience.
Most copied the exchange perfectly, with only occasional
repeats required, a testament to your stations and your skills!
There's NO Contest like a CW Contest! Pure radio fun!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI