[3830] ARRLDX CW NE8P SOUSB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 09:23:17 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SOUSB160 HP
QTH: FL

  160:  53     33
Total:  53     33  Total Score = 5,247

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Well, I knew I'd not be able to operate at all Sunday, and not a whole lot
Saturday.  So I thought I'd hang out on 160 and see if I could pick up a couple
new DXCC entities.  Didn't, and seeing all the glowing reports regarding how
outstanding the upper bands were, it looks like I made a bad decision.  Probably
should have participated in the high band fun for as much time as I could
instead of slogging it out on 160 for a few dozen contacts....

Next year!

Mike, NE8P

TS-590SG, AL-82, 49 ft vertical with a bunch of base loading and some scraggly
radials