[3830] ARRLDX CW I2WIJ SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 17:08:38 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19:34

  160:    2     2
Total:  911   209  Total Score = 571,197

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Operated mainly during light hours, few dark hours where 10 15 and 20 were still
practicable.
I slept in the nights (it's a habit...) so little stuff in 40/80/160
Surely my setup (2 verticals and 2 dipoles) is not the best for such
"stellar" conditions, but the fun was not lacking.
I am glad I worked all the mults I heard and this is a lot.
Worked only K1LZ on 6 bands but many many on 5 bands.
Thanks to all the friends who called in.