[3830] ARRLDX CW OK1GK(@OK7K) SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 20 18:12:40 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OK1GK
Operator(s): OK1GK
Station: OK7K

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Sazena

  160:    5     4
   10: 1580    60
-------------------
Total: 2131   190  Total Score = 1,214,670

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

This season no beverages at our contest QTH Sazena OK7K, so I decided to run
all-band category just for fun, with light focusing to 10m band. Friday evening
before contest I tried to call CQ on 10m SSB and worked 200 NA stations within
1,5 hours. This was the reason why I changed my mind to STRONG focus to 10m
band.
First day started on low bands, of course no CQ, I only call strong NA - K1LZ,
K3LR etc. Both days I was on 10m from opening till end of NA window, at the
expense 15m and 20m. First day ended with 1.022 NA on 10m in the log. Second day
I made 500+ QSO more.
Worked 60 multipliers, missed NU, NT and YT.
Total on 10m 1.580 NA stations.
RIG: FT-1000Mark-V + PA
ANT: 7/7 ele. yagis @29m/17m
See https://ok7k.estranky.cz/clanky/antennas/10-m/

Thanks to everyone who called me. Even though I send this report as SOUAB, I
will probably send the log to the evaluator as category SOUSB10HP.

See you in the SSB part.

73! Pavel   OK1GK