[3830] ARRLDX CW JS6TSE(JM1UWB) SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 22 09:16:26 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: JS6TSE
Operator(s): JM1UWB
Station: JS6RGJ

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: PL24 JAPAN

Total:  689    57  Total Score = 117,819

Thank you for your QSO.
I enjoyed this weekend.

There were long pass opening to east coast on both nights.
I heard lots of stations, however it was very hard to get the stations
attention to turn their antenna to LP direction as the opening was very weak
and there were the big Eu wall at that time.
Since there was no common daylight period between east coast and here,
south western edge of JA, I could not hear much stations from east coast.
Thanks to the LP, I could work valuable multiplier from east coast,
particularly multi of VEs.

See you at the next contest. thank you.

 6ele at 17mh
 TS-950SDX+IC-PW1