[3830] NAQP RTTY W3MAM Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 08:52:59 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W3MAM
Operator(s): W3MAM
Station: W3MAM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MD

Total:  489   174  Total Score = 85,086

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Oomph! 10 hours of mostly running without a run. The bands were not kind from
the green flag, but 40 and 80 did choose to pay some dividends during the late
night.

Watching the scoreboard helped keeping my interest peaked during the slow first
part of the day. Of course, PVRC landed on top in short order.

Most QSO's with one state: A tie - Illinois and Virginia
Missed states: DE and ND (darn it all).
Missed Canadian provinces and territories: NB, NS, NL and PE.
DX: Brazil, PR and Hungary.

All in all, I am happy with the results. I bested my score from last year and
improved my 40m performance after some antenna tuning.

73 Dave W3MAM
Icom 7300
Force 12 C3SS at 50 ft
Inverted V for 80/40