[3830] NAQP RTTY AA4LR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 26 22:08:58 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total:  300   138  Total Score = 41,400

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Antennas:
80-40-20m Trap Dipole (all bands)
160m Inverted-U fed against fence counterpoise (all bands)

Equipment:
Elecraft K3/100 w/KAT3 running 100 watts

Comments:

A casual operation from Warren county. Started an hour late, and miss some prime
time.

Conditions seemed to be great. 10m and 15m were open until dark, 20m was short
and 40m was easy. I felt loud on 40m and 80m. 10m and 15m were tougher going.

Managed to work WP3TT on all five bands. He was everywhere. Good runs on 20 and
40m, and even one at the end on 80m. I missed a little bit at the end to swap
over to 160m phone for the CQ 160m Phone contest.

It was great to hear so much activity. I really enjoy working RTTY on the K3.