[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 4 15:16:29 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jan 4

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  117  Mults = 117  Total Score = 13,689

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session got off to a hair-raising start when my primary radio had a digital
stroke at 1859Z and had to be power cycled to restore operation. Once things
were running all went well. Spent the first half hour doing S&P and the
second half running. I was able to establish a nice run for pretty much the
entire 30 minutes, resulting in one of the best 1900Z scores I've had recently.
Hope conditions hold up for the 0300Z running. See you then.

73...
Randy, W8FN