[3830] RTTY Roundup WD0T Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:08:58 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  950  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 22  Total Score = 72,200

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Fun weekend on the air!  Was going to operate at W0SD multi, but work kept me
here near town and at my QTH, so gave QRP a shot, it was good actually, bands
were good overall. Sure a lot of fun to do this one SO2R, been a while since
I've been set up to do that, a few years ago anyhow.  Conditions seemed very
good, propagation decent for this part of the cycle.  Thanks to Joe W0DB for
keeping me motivated and in the chair, and thanks for all the fun and QSO's.  73
God Bless! Todd WD0T