[3830] RTTY Roundup AI9T SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:30:51 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: AI9T
Operator(s): AI9T
Station: AI9T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 15
OpMode: SO2R

Total: 1030  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 64  Total Score = 127,720

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Was planning to do M/S this weekend but plans changed. When I started to get
everything ready early Saturday I found that the SWR was high on 20 and 15
meters on my 3 element Steppir.. The day before it was fine. I was able to
change the length of the driven element for SWR but I'm sure it degraded the
overall performance. Band conditions Sunday were great for stateside and SA.
Worked everybody I heard without moving an antenna.