[3830] RTTY Roundup VE5KS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 19:32:31 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: sk

Total:  665  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 27  Total Score = 52,535

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Had lots of fun but I had a couple of problems.
Sorry to the calls that I made on 80m, for some reason everytime I transmitted
it locked up N1MM, so no contacts on 80m.
I made a rookie mistake on Sunday morning, I forgot to switch to my beam when
working on 20-10m I wondered why the signals were so low and it turned out that
the signals are much weaker when you are using an inverted-V instead of a
tri-bander.... note for next contest.. check which antenna I am using.
Missed a few states: DE, WY, ND and MT, and NF, LB, MB, AB, NT and NU.

Thanks for all the Q's

73
John
VE5KS