[3830] RTTY Roundup NX0I SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 20:04:52 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Missouri

Total: 1008  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 39  Total Score = 98,784

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Icom 7610
OM HF Auto Amp
Palstar HF Auto Tuner
Hustler 6BTV Vertical
140' Long Wire

Put in a full effort on this contest, didn't get really tired except sitting in
the chair for so long.
Bands were in great shape and quite for the most part.
Worked lots of SMC Club members and was fun watching the scoreboard to see how
we all were doing.
I was very happy with the qso's but was lacking in the amount of mults I was
able to get, but with running a 26' Vertical I am lucky to get what I get.  It
is great for stateside contests but not so much for DX contests.
Thanks to everyone that worked me on the various bands, now on too the next one
next weekend.