[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 20:33:06 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 7
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Total:  829  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 17  Total Score = 58,030

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

My brain thought this was the NAQP CW weekend, but quickly figured out around
1800Z that I was wrong.  Then N5RZ suggested I give RTTY a try during the
weekend, so I did.  It turned out to be great fun and was actually good 2BSIQ
practice before the NAQP.  I even fixed a bug or two in the program that I
stumbled upon.

80 meters seemed like it was in great shape!!  Hope it is that good next
weekend.

Rigs - 2 X Eleraft K4D - using internal decoders + KPA1500s running about half
power

Antennas
80M - Wire quad loop
40M - 4L OWA