[3830] RTTY Roundup WU4G Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 8 20:49:50 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: WU4G
Operator(s): WU4G
Station: WU4G

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VA

Total:  180  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 25  Total Score = 10,980

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

First time using my new Flex 6600M which replaced my 7300.  Wow, what a
difference!  Thanks all that strived to get my 5W signal to a wire.
After contest found that a windows update must have broken the NTP time service
on my PC as my clock was 3 minutes slow probably for the entire contest. Didn't
notice until the contest ended early according to my clock.??? Had to deinstall
it, reboot, and reinstall to get it to work again. Don't know what that will do
to my log submission. Whatever happens, happens.
73 Ron