[3830] RTTY Roundup VA7MAY(@VA7MM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 10:53:38 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: VA7MAY
Operator(s): VA7MAY VA7MM
Station: VA7MM

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  743  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 27  Total Score = 60,183

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

An hour into the contest we had a power outage that lasted about four hours.
When the power came back on the station computer would not boot up due to a
power supply malfunction. Two hours after that, with the installation of a spare
power supply we had on hand, our computer was running but we had lost about six
hours of prime time operation at the outset of the event. Nevertheless we made
contacts on all contest bands with some good runs of US stations and European
contacts on 40, 20 and 15m. Thanks for the contacts and HNY! May and Mark.