[3830] RTTY Roundup N6DW SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 12:11:24 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: va

Total:  250  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 34  Total Score = 20,750

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K4 in the shop, so re-setup my K3.  So many settings are different for RTTY, as
well as reconnecting and using the amp.  Waited to long to do the set up so I
punted.  No amp had to resort to manual reading to get the right K3 RTTY
settings.  I didn't know I had become so K4 dependent in just a few short
months.  Things like tuning on K4 with dual scopes is so much easier than
referring to P3 (couldn't use P# SVGA for some reason but didn't try to
troubleshoot that issue). Getting K3 to recognize soundcard again required
unplugging and replugging USB connection and getting new Com Port.  Just
annoying things. Of course, I hadn't used the K3 since getting everything set up
on the K4, so it's my own fault.