[3830] RTTY Roundup KG5VK SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 15:50:51 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK
Station: KG5VK

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  802  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 54  Total Score = 88,220

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

SOULP is the same category as last year where I set a New ARRL West Gulf
Division Record
However, I do not expect the same thing to happen again.
I once again used the On Line Scoreboard toolset to keep me motivated
My goal early in the week was 1,000 Q's
I quickly Saturday evening decided to modify my goal to at least 100 Q's more
than last year which was 699 Q's
I also Pushed myself for more Multipliers and ended up with just over a Hundred
More Mults than last year.
This year of course while garnering points in the contest I was giving each
person that worked me 175 VOTA points, although many still have no clue what
VOTA is, it is not my mispronunciation of POTA :)
Thanks to everyone for the Q's !!!
Cheers!
KG5VK