[3830] RTTY Roundup W0MB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 9 17:09:31 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  559  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 36  Total Score = 47,515

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC7610,Alpha,PRO67B at 60,N1MM+. Band conditions seemed to be pretty good
overall. I need to get my filters set up a little better.  All in all it was a
fun test as I enjoy rtty and FT8 sucks and had a lot of fun. I had problems with
the antenna tunner and that took a bit to get back right. I gave it a shot this
year at just operating 10 hours but still wasn't prepared. My 80 meter antenna
was down also. I need to try and run rate and chase mults next year and maybe
change bands earlier. Well it was still fun and with this note maybe I will read
this and do better next year.