[3830] RTTY Roundup W4AAA(KK9A) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 10 00:09:59 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: W4AAA
Operator(s): KK9A
Station: W4AAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Total: 1850  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 62  Total Score = 222,000

My first ARRL RTTY Roundup contest was in 2017 and I have participated every
year since. It is a great way to start the new year! My fastest rate came during
the first hour of the contest while running on 15m and 20m with the majority of
contacts coming from 20m. It is great when a contest starts well! There was a
lot of U.S. activity and conditions were good so I did not have any really slow
hours. I kept two transceivers busy for the entire 24 hours. The Sunday morning
20m opening to Europe did not last as long as I had hoped but the great 15m
opening more than made up for it. More than half of my 15m QSOs were in Europe.
10m also opened to many parts of the world. This is a fun contest! Thanks for
the QSO’s, please QSL via WD9DZV.

73,
John KK9A
http://www.w4aaa.com