[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 11 23:19:24 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jan 12

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  140  Mults = 123  Total Score = 17,220

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I'm pretty pleased with this session. At the start both 40 and 80 meters were in
good shape, so I elected to start with a run on 40. It was good but not great
for almost the first half of the hour, but dropped suddenly. I then switched to
80 and found a hole to run there. That run was much better, and I was able to
stay there for the remainder of the hour. QRN was somewhat bothersome and took
out chunks of many calls, but I was able to maintain a nice rate right to the
end. Hope things work out well next week. See everyone at 1300Z next Wednesday.

73...
Randy, W8FN