[3830] RTTY Roundup AA4LR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 12 19:25:15 EST 2023

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia

Total:  210  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 13  Total Score = 12,390

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
80/40/20m trap dipole at 12m high
160m inverted U

Equipment:
Elecraft K3/100 w/ KAT3 running 100 watts

Comments:

This was a limited time operation from Warren county QTH. I had to travel back
to Gwinnett county on Sunday to look after my daughter's cats. I contemplated
doing a remote operation through Gwinnett county, but I couldn't pull that off
in time.

Bands were quite open each day. With the limited antennas I had, I often had
trouble getting through. This was mostly an S & P exercise, but I did enjoy
runs on 80 and 40m.