[3830] NAQP CW KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 14 22:57:56 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 7:22

Total:  411   132  Total Score = 54,252

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Mimosa

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs this weekend!

I enjoyed using our call sign for the Deep Dixie Contest Club.

It was great working so many friends...and I found that MOST operators were good
sports.  Only a few rotten apples in the barrel, but I just moved away so they
would not succeed in spoiling my pleasure of operating.  There's plenty of band
space without being nasty to one another.

I hope to catch more of you on the RTTY NAQP.

73 from Tupelo, MS
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson NN5O
Flex 660M into quasi-horizontal loop up at average of 30'

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org