[3830] NAQP CW W0AAE Single Op Assisted Youth LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 14 23:42:02 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0AAE
Operator(s): W0AAE
Station: W0AAE

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1343   202  Total Score = 271,286

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA 2

Comments:

18-year-old contester. I knew going into this contest I was not going to have a
good mult count. With no 10m antenna, I knew I was going to drop on the
scoreboard when people moved to other bands. I will have to put a temporary 10m
dipole up for NAQP SSB next weekend...We'll see. 90% of the time I did 2BSIQ.
What a blast! It really helps boredom when you need a quicker rate.

Radios/Equipment:
2x IC-7300s
Various bandpass filters

Antennas: