[3830] NAQP CW N1RM Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:32:38 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: VA

Total:  699   231  Total Score = 161,469

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Blue Ridge

Comments:

Stayed too long on 15M, forgetting that mults on every band count.  Eventually I
caught on.  20 was already starting to go very long.  How long? How about only
working NY and New England on long path - could not even hear them with beam
pointed NE! I haven't run into that before. 40 and 80 were pretty solid here.
Less noise, especially to the west.

It looked like I might be able to catch K3AJ for a while, but then his mult
count shot past mine. My guess is he was on 160M where I still can't play -
aaarrgh.

I kept the PVRC club list up on the scoreboard and it made me proud to be a PVRC
member!  What a great turnout, and some really nice scores.  GO PVRC!

Thanks for the Qs.
Rick - N1RM