[3830] NAQP CW K3TS Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:44:01 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

Total:  557   218  Total Score = 121,426

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Echo

Comments:

My best score ever, by at least 20k, but it was not much fun. A random buzzing
and crackling noise assaulted my ears on every band for the duration of the
contest. It was worse on some bands than others, and I think I missed many
callers because of it. My apologies to those who called in if I could not pick
you up. And for as high as the SFI was, I think that 10m could have been better.
Still a great little contest though. Hope to be back next week for SSB, and I'm
hoping that noise is gone.

73, de K3TS