[3830] NAQP CW N5EE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:44:43 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:55

Total: 1165   231  Total Score = 269,115

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Grits

Comments:

I just love this contest.  The action never really slows down.  40M was an
absolute dream and were it not for the need to get mults, I could have stayed
there all night.  I did the usual step down in bands and was expecting the usual
dismal results on 160 given my ground warming antenna.  Wow, what I experienced
was anything but dismal.  I can imagine how fun it must have been for the guys
and gals who have good antennas on this band.

I appreciate those who were honoring our fallen (more than I realized are now
SK) and congratulations to everyone who participated in this jewel of a contest.
 Contesting and the art of CW seems to be very much alive and well.

Tnx for the Q's

73

Ken, N5EE

Icom IC-7610