[3830] NAQP CW NN7CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:51:05 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Total: 1249   254  Total Score = 317,246

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: W1YL Memorial-1

Comments:

I screwed up the RS232 connection from the keyer to one of the radios, so a good
chunk of the first 207 QSOs were logged on the wrong band (20m as the WinTest
default, instead of 15m). Therefore, after noticing the broken connection, I had
no idea who I had already worked on 15m and ended up causing 13 dupes (sorry to
everyone affected!).
Other than that, the station worked without any issues and it was fun to see so
much activity on the high bands, while the low bands were in pretty good shape
as well.
Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to the NAQP sponsors for keeping the
Unassisted category alive!

73
Wolf, NN7CW