[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 00:54:37 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Total: 1687   332  Total Score = 560,084

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Great conditions, and no noise from powerlines due to lots of water coming down
here in SoCal.  There wasn't good time to take time off, maybe I frontloaded
operating time bit too much as 160 sounded better than usually.  Operated mix of
2BSIQ, SO2R and couple times even SO2V cleaning multipliers from bandmap on same
band I was CQing.  Tnx for Qs de Marko N5ZO