[3830] NAQP CW N6TR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 01:12:34 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   15     9
Total: 1734   262  Total Score = 454,308

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Excellent conditions on 15/10.  As I went down in frequency from there, things
felt less than excellent.

Probably my best decision was taking two breaks at 0302 and 0355.  80 meters was
much better in the last hour for me than it was before.  160 was pretty much
limited to the West Coast.  Not even Texas (again).

First hour was 269 followed by 243.  My two best ever hours on CW!  This 2BSIQ
thing seems to be working.  Thanks for all of the QSOs.