[3830] NAQP CW KG5VK M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 01:56:03 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): NM5M N5OT KG5VK
Station: KG5VK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Texas

Total: 1739   331  Total Score = 575,609

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

It was an honor for me to host two great CW ops
NM5M and N5OT at my station, KG5VK
As the station owner, it was impressive watching these two guys work the bands
Grab the multipliers all while learning the Flex Radios and
the KG5VK antenna switching, which while automated does allow some selection
for which tower has the right hardware for that direction etc.
Thanks to everyone for the Q's
Our teams first event from KG5VK Texas QTH
We had a small challenge with N0AX Team that ran with the call N0W
and the Cajuns of Louisiana at Scott's station W5WZ
Our first shot at this and we can out on Top :)
I am looking forward to some free beer :)
Cheers!
Steve KG5VK
Di Dit