[3830] NAQP CW KE7AUB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 03:14:14 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  21      9
   20:  18     10
   15:  19     12
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  61     34  Total Score = 2,074

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Managed to get in 4 hrs, although I had planned for more. So much for planning.
And I do not even have a social secretary.

Managed to make some q's, hand out some VOTA points and more importantly try to
improve my CW. Need hit the right buttons better in this push button exercise.
Good thing I'm not on duty for the nukes today.

Used name of JIM, in honor of VE7FO, of the ORCA DX & Contest club who
recently became an SK. :(  Jim, VE7FO, created the score docs for the Pacific
Northwest Cup that we use. he also was the ORCA rep to the PNWC cast of
characters. He also did contest mentoring for ORCA. Met him in person at the NW
DX Convention in Vancouver 4 years back. Neat guy.

Noticed that WWDXC used Rod, in memory of W7OM, also a recent SK :( who I met
briefly 3 years ago when WWDXC hosted the NW DX convention. A very active on the
air member for WWDXC.